We automatically record statistical information (is this relevant to our website?)
If you visit this website to read or download information, we automatically record some non-personal statistical information in a log file, for example:
- the screen resolution of your PC;
- the type of browser you use;
- the type of operating system you have;
- the date and time you access our site;
- the pages you have accessed and the documents downloaded;
- the internet address from which you accessed our site;
- the search terms you used to find content on our website; and
- the last site you visited before you accessed this website.
We currently use Google Analytics to help analyse how our visitors use this site. This analytical tool uses 'cookies', which are text files placed on your computer, to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information in an anonymous form. This data is used to compile statistical reports on website activity for us to evaluate site use. This allows us to help make this site more useful to visitors.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying the settings for your browser. Disabling cookies will not affect your ability to use this website.
Making a submission
If you make a submission you will provide us with personal information, including your name and contact details. We will use your submission to develop recommendations and give advice on reform of the law.. . If you wish to provide your submission in confidence you should contact us prior to using the online submission form. If you think that any part of a submission should be withheld you should indicate this clearly.